Saturday 13 February 2010

Playing Copic catch up!



Hello there, trying to play a bit of catch up here while I can. Had another hectic week with Statementing reviews, Physio and Occupational Therapy to squeeze in as well as work. We have all been full of coughs and colds, I am feeling rotten and on top of everything my mum was rushed back into hospital on Wednesday. Will things ever calm down!
Anyway, I didn't schedule this, there were a few technical issues and I have only just got around to blogging this week's DT card for the Copic Colour Challenge.
This week's colours are;

and here's what I came up with.


Eagerly waiting to see who is going to join us on the Design team, so watch this space!!!!!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh you poor thing. i will keep you & your family in my prayers.

super card. love those colors too.