Tuesday 5 August 2008

Playing catch up...again!

Hubby has had a bit of time off work with me and the kiddies and any sense of a routine is completely out of the window. We have been to the zoo, then we were childfree for a few days while the kiddies stayed with their Nanny & Grandad....so we have been looking at kitchens and decorating etc.....so much easier without the kiddies in tow!

I have had a few crafty stash deliveries (shhhh!!) including a few more Tilda's, some Xmas papers and today my papers arrived from the Sassy Crafts Competition...along with another set of nestabilities that I just couldn't resist!!!

I haven't managed much crafting in between everything else going on but here is what I have done!

I did turn that Tilda ATC into a card topper for my friend's birthday.....I didn't really want to part with it but I just ran out of time....again!


...and using the same papers that had been left on my desk...here is the Congratulaions TRIPLETS card I was asked to make...and the excuse for ordering a few more Magnolia stamps!!



4 comments:

Hells said...

oh i love the card with a bump!!!

Mrs Mac said...

HAHAHA! at the "ssshhhh!" !!!

I have only been crafting for about 2 months and er...ahem, have amassed quite a stash. I keep looking at ArtyMiss but daredn't order any more.... LOL!!!

XxJULESxX said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
XxJULESxX said...

Wow!! what a fabulous card!! i love the way youv'e put it all together!!!