Wednesday 5 October 2016

Olbas Oil, paracetamol and paint!

What a mixture it is today. Feeling like my head is about to explode but I am determined to crack on with this decorating. The carpet people are visiting next week to measure and then we can get a date booked for installation. I CAN do this!

Here is what our hall looked like yesterday! Please do not judge. LOL

Need to cut the edges of the carpet so that I can paint the skirting, can't rip it all up just yet, don't want any injuries tootsies or paws do we!

 

The staircase has been our cause for concern for so many years, we have often thought of ripping the whole lot out and getting a nice oak staircase fitted but time, money and energy always against us. I have a hair-brained idea of paneling it! Only time will tell if it looks ok.


Original Hallway taken from extension, the tiny alcove of clutter on the left was our original old bathroom!!!!


Looking towards the extension.


My pile of DIY Stuff and the hacked back carpet as I go!


DO NOT LAUGH!!!!!!

My craft room!


LOL

I have booked my flu jab, taken my paracetamol, dropped Olbas Oil onto my tissue, let the painting continue.

Adele
xXx

1 comment:

Kath said...

Daunting I am sure. However I am equally sure you will sort it and it will all be brilliant!

Kath