Hubby Chris saw these little wooden cabinets on ebay. Very "rustic" and shouting out for a re-vamp. There were being sold as "Wooden Engineers Cabinets" but I am hoping that eventually they will find their way into my craft room!
Last weekend I made a start on one of the sets, lightly sanding them down and attacking them with some chalk paint. I decided to keep the original handles on this set, but I do have a further little project to "tart them up."
I kept them rather rustic still, not sure of when they were actually made but they deserve that tatty look in my opinion.....for what that's worth. lol
Finished for now and quite please with how they have turned out. Simple, clean and usable.
I lined the bottom of each drawer with a different Basic Grey paper.....and then sealed them with Modge Podge.
Hopefully this weekend I will get the chance to finish the handles and then move on to the second set. I want my conservatory back and it's looking like a workshop at the moment!
Bye for now.