Wednesday 25 June 2014

Catch up blogging! Little Book of Love.


It's been manic this last week or so. Parent's Evening for Jack, reports at work, Sports Day for Amelia, Children in Need Respite meeting today, the list goes on and on. It hasn't helped matters that Chris is working all over the place, in fact he set off at 5am this morning for Cheltenham, on to Liverpool at 1.30pm, last heard of around Birmingham and homeward bound back to Kent! 
We are all fighting flu and absolutely shattered, roll on the Summer Hols!

Thought I'd spend a few moments to catch up and share the last few pages of the little book I made for Hubby's Birthday. I will happily admit, I didn't really finish it, I could have made loads more pages but just didn't have the time.

I know the little verse is a bit corny but I had so much fun making this book and all the little tags, which I colour coded; Amelia had little blue tags, Jack green and I had red. We all hand wrote our own ideas of why we love him so much.



Hubby loved it, so I suppose I should be pleased with the outcome!

My pages meet the criteria over at;
Crafty Girls- Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - June

Bye for now.

Adele
xXx

1 comment:

Kath said...

This is such a lovely gift as well as a card. I am sure your husband loved it.