Wednesday 26 March 2014

Chaos in the Craft Room!


Well, part of my goals for March was to spend at least an hour a week tidying and organising my craft junk room. I have done so little crafting in recent times it has just been a dumping ground for potential Ebay stuff and things that just don't have their own place to go.

So, this afternoon I squeezed into the clutter for about an hour and shuffled things around. Didn't actually achieve much but it is a start. Just getting in the room was a challenge in itself.

Underneath this, there is a work desk!



The felt board has not really been used since I was working on sentence structure, verbs etc to support Amelia's Speech and Language. (She must have been in Primary School! LOL) I am sure I could be using that space more effectively now.




Before

and after "my hour!"



HMMM! Not much difference is there! LOL

BUT, sitting in the conservatory almost ready to go!
But GO WHERE?


 I think I need a whole new outlook and re-think on my junk room.

Hey ho!

Adele.
xXx

1 comment:

Kath said...

Well you have achieved something in your craft room. Love the book case/ display cabinet?