Sunday 1 July 2012

"More than words!"





























A few months back I put my name down to set one of the Time to Create Challenges over on Crafts by Carolyns.  This actually really did me a favour as at that point I had hardly been crafting at all. (Not that I get much time now!) I had just started venturing into the dusty depths of my cluttered craft room and I was starting an attempt to organise and "pretty up" my little space!

Armed with a very old, faded book from Chris's Quality Management days, I got tearing and sticking. I knew it was just the excuse I needed to use one of the little mannequines I had stashed in a cardboard box for a year or so! (blush)  "SHE" now sits on my craft room window ledge!









My small but growing collection of "wordy" tat!


SO, lets get on with the challenge!

You have a few options to use in your creations.
 You can use just 1 or mix and match as you wish!

1. Use script or wording as a main part of your work, not just a sentiment.

2. Use a mannequine or doll in your creation. This could be a die cut, stamped image,
patterned paper, download image...etc.....

3. Create some altered art, take something old, unloved and unused and give it a new lease of life.

Remember you don't have to use all 3 options on the same piece of work. I hope to create a few things throughout the month that will meet the criteria...JUST HAVE FUN and come over to Carolyn's and show us your creations!

x X x


1 comment:

Hazel said...

Terrific crafting, Adele and such a great challenge - will try to do something soon. x