Friday 11 June 2010

Brisk walk in Brisley

Foxley Wood!

Well hopefully we will get a little break in the awful weather soon as we have a few places a bit further afield we would like to visit and spend the whole day...won't be quite so much fun if we are soaked through.

We are relaxing in the cottage, playing in the garden and soaking in the hot tub, eating too much, drinking too much....will have to do a lot of running when I get home!LOL


Here are a few pics from a walk around Brisley Green, a few minutes from the cottage itself!

The Pill Box!


Tweedle-Dum & Tweedle Dee!

Jack eyeing up a cricket pitch!

As for crafting I am getting rather sick and tired of stamping and cutting the same images over and over again! Really wishing I had a few Christmas stamps with me- I could make such a head start on my Christmas cards!LOL

No comments: