Wednesday 11 November 2009

a Summer farewell!




With my life being as hectic as ever I have decided to step down from one of my Design Teams. It was a hard decision but at the end of the day I felt I could not fully support everyone to the extent I would be happy with and crafting was becoming a chore rather that the stress buster that it was originally.
The wonderful Nikki of DewDrop Craftz has been amazing to work with giving me opportunities to work with her fabulous images and even have my first ever feature in Craft Stamper Magazine. Her enthusiasm and determination has kept me going but she has not got rid of me completely. I hope to continue using her images and join in her challenges but just without the pressure of having to do them!
As a sort of Summer Farewell, this is my last project as part of her Design Team and I wish her and her new teams members all the best and a great future. Please support her by popping over and playing along with her DewDrop Craftz challenge, this month there will be a suprise package for the winner including 2 Copic pens and a digital image..Also, one person through the month will be picked to be a guest DT member for the next challenge.



2 comments:

Jo said...

This is a gorgeous card Adele, I loved the colours you have used they are fab. Jo x

Louly said...

That's just gorgeous Adele, don't worry, the enjoyment will soon come back to crafting for you xxxx