Thursday 26 July 2007

First day of the school holidays and....

....I have come down with the flu!!! Have been feeling very drained and full of aches and pains just but put it down to trying to cram so much into my days. I have really struggled with the kiddies, especially when I tried to put the drops in Amelia's ears- she was really not impressed and I almost had to pin her down!!!
Got the children out in the conservatory with me for a while and let them cut up offcuts of old card and stick them on some large sheets of papers, it didn't last long though. It was long enough to finish a card I need for tomorrow so after that I have called it "a day" and resorted to curling up on the settee with them watching a DVD. I am desperately trying to keep my eyes open at the moment!!!!

1 comment:

Classroomfree said...

Aww, so sorry to hear you are not feeling well hun :o(