Monday 30 July 2007

Chocachino card!!!


Struggled to find time to craft today, the building works have started to intrude into the house and I am trying to tie up a few loose ends. I had it in my mind to make a chocolastic card for the challenge on Just Bex, but rather than stick with something I am comfortable with- I tried a different style and STAMPING!!! I am not really a stamper and I am not at all happy with it!!!! Had so many interruptions I wonder how I am going to continue doing any crafting!!!
But on a much more positive note...we have BIG walls!!!

3 comments:

Em said...

How can you NOT be happy with that card Adele??!!! It is fab - I love the way it's got a real vintage feel to it. Well done you!

Classroomfree said...

I think that card is great hun, in fact I love it!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Gorgeous card, I really like it.