Friday 15 August 2008

Up bright and early...

....well early anyway! The weather may be bright (for now with fingers crossed) but I am feeling rather groggy with a rotten, croaky throat.

Chris left at around 5.30 this morning as he has a meeting in Ferndown....so like a MAD,MAD woman, I got up with him, put on the dishwasher, washing machine and had a cup of tea and rather than go back to bed and make the most of the children being asleep....I got up and finished making a quick card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I don't have that many Penny Black stamps...YET...but I do have two old ones that I got from another crafter a good while back! Yes more stamps that have sat in a drawer for years before I was confident enough to try basic stamping!

LOL...I think this stamp is great for men's cards and it fitted the sketch lovely.

Better make breakfast now, I have a busy day; going to the garage with my dad to get his car checked out, then lunchtime I have an appointment at the Opticians with Amelia.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Adele. And like you said ideal for men's cards.

There's something on my blog for you too xxx

tracie said...

fab card Adele, love how you've used the sketch, great mans card and love the cute image. Thanks for joining us this week :)x

Beth said...

This is such a cute stamp and your colouring is great! The wording goes perfectly! Thanks for joining in!

CraftyC said...

A lovely card and a great image!
Clairexx

Sarah C said...

Hope you're feeling better now Adele.

This card is brilliant. I love the dog! xxx