Sunday 17 August 2008

Dottie Goes- Pink, Pink, Pink!!

Over on Dotties World this week the challenge is PINK, PINK, PINK!

"Right, this week Karen wants us to go pink pink pink with our cards, she also wants us to add a bit of glam in the form of beads, jewels and/or charms you can use just one or loads it's up to you as long as your main colour is pink and you USE ONE OF THE CHARMED DOWNLOADS."

I decided to go for a "Pink Christmas" and had such fun colouring the images...I have coloured in a few extras so they are all ready in my little box for a "quick make card!" I was a bit dissappointed with Dotties wellies though, once I made them all glossy with my glossy accents they looked a bit too red for my liking. I had such fun with the Xmas tree from the Xmas Downloads collection. I paper pieced it by printing onto green card, pierced holes in each of the baubles and then spent a very relaxing time sewing on each of the little seed beads....I will HAVE to do more of these in different sizes..I just love the texture of it...and it make use of the huge amount of sead beads I have!!!!




14 comments:

Nicola said...

Hi Adele,this is wonderful,love the little polka dot cuttle folder for the snow!!xx

Juliet said...

Love the idea for the Christmas Tree, so much work but well worth it. Fabulous card Adele, as always xxx

Carol Ann said...

Lovely card, the tree is very effective x

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great card!
xAndrea

Sammi said...

This card is gorgeous Dingle!! Love the pink Christmas (I 'almost' did one)! :) The Christmas tree looks amazing!! Love it all!!
Sammi
xxx

Lavender Rose said...

Brilliant, love Dottie, the tree...everything, and the CB embossing works so well, great detail on this card.

Arline said...

This is such a great card Adele! Fab colour shceme-am loving the pink this week on Dottie!xx

Whizzz said...

I love the beady tree !

Trace Dee said...

Hi Adele

I love, love, love, this card well done

Suzanne Vaughan said...

What a fantastic card. I love it.

Oblibby said...

Adele,

This card is fantastic. Love the bright colours :D:D

Lisa xoxo

Becky said...

Your card is just adorable Adele, I love everything on your blog, so much great inspiration here!
Love Becky xx

Karen Mortensen said...

That is just such a gorgeous scrummy card! I adore your work xxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is wonderful - love the little beads on the tree!