Tuesday 12 August 2008

Tilda ATC- Summer

After having a few days in panic mode over Design team work and stressing if my work is OK I decided to take a little "time out" today and just play. I used my new little foxy stamp earlier and I have just made an ATC for the "Seasons" Challenge over on Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge.

I have used 4 images I had already stamped and cut around, quickly made up the ATC cards and coloured 4 likkle faces and hair. Then I packed 3 away for another "time out day!"

I decided to work on SUMMER first. I am happy with the Tilda, I am happy with the overall design...but I want to scrape off the glitter now!!! (sad) LOL...bit too "in your face" for my liking, but it is Summery..LOL.


8 comments:

cats whiskers said...

What lovely colours you have used here very summry ATC
Hugs Jacqui x

Annie said...

it's a lovely summery ATC and I love the little flower in Tilda's hair. thanks for joining in the fun with us and I look forward to seeing the rest of your Magnolia Seasons ATCs. annie x

Classroomfree said...

Well I like it lots.

now please stop creating wonderful things because I haven't got time to keep visiting and commenting on your blog missus! :oP

Jules xx

Arline said...

She is gorgeous! Love your colouring!xx

darcy48 said...

She is so sweet what a cute image hugs Arlinex

Karen Mortensen said...

She's just adorable!!

Btw I've got some blog candy so pop over for a look xx

Sarah C said...

Love the colours on this and the way you've done this :)

Jo Nevill said...

Why worry ? This is stunning.

Jo x