Sunday 24 August 2008

Today I have SCRAPPED!!!

Please do not fall off your chairs I know I am not a scrapper....I find it so self indulgent making something for ME to keep! But with the release of a new Dottie & George collection ...how could I resist.

Amelia is a little Halloween babe, she was born in the early hours of Halloween 2001 and I always feel saddened that she has so many interruptions on her birthday by the trick or treat callers. I have some great pics, a few years old, of both Jack and Amelia dressed up and the Halloween downloads just inspired me to do a LO of just one of my favorites. I feel this photo just sums Amelia up, she looks so cheeky in it!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well done with the layout. It's lovely. I so wish that I'd known about scrapping when DS was litle -he's 22 so a tad late lol!

Nicky said...

Is is amazing I mainly do cards, I have only done I scrap book and that was for my sister, but looking at your layout I will have to give it another go.

Juliet said...

What a fabulous photograph and a stunning LO Adele. These images work perfectly!
Juliet xx

Karen Mortensen said...

It's lovely Adele! Super picture too, it makes you smile just looking at it! Wonderful LO!

Becky said...

Oh Adele, this is so amazing! What a great photo and I love those flowers and brads! Dottie works brilliantly with your LO!
Love Becky xx

Rosette said...

That's lovely LO Adele... they really go together!! Your child is fab in that photo! :)

Karen said...

Gorjus LO. Love the colours and the use of Dottie. Fab!
Love Karen (littlemo) x

Tasha said...

That's so fab!

xoxo

Sarah C said...

She cetainly does look cheeky! I love the LO you've done here.