Thursday 7 August 2008

I love Dottie!!!

I have had SO much fun today making hubby an anniversary card...I couldn't resist using one of the Dottie & George images out of my newest download collection. I made the card with this weeks Dotties World challenge in mind.

The challenge is Aperture....Ribbon & Doodles....Of course it involves using a download from Charmed Cards,then it can be one or more Apertures,one or more ribbons and hand drawn Doodles.
I used a new little a arched window stamp from Paper Artsy and cut around that for my aperture, ribbon-I love this dotty...and erm...as for the doodling...LOL...not my strongest point but I loved the little hearts surrounding the loving couple..I coloured them with a glittery gel pens and attacked them with my glossy accents!

9 comments:

Juliet said...

Wow Adele, this is beautiful and soooo romantic. The detail is stunning - another amazing creation and I bet your hubby will love it! xx

Lavender Rose said...

Adele I love your card...what a clever design and the colours are wonderful.

Louly said...

OMG!!!!!!!Adele I think I am actualy lost for words!!!!Flipping heck where do I start?
Well, I have loved every card I've seen from you but this one takes some beating! I love every single thing about it, from the idea of the princess in the tower, to your fantastic sentiments right down to the carpet inside, Oh wow wow wow wow wow (I guess I didn't stay lost for words for very long eh?)
You are super talented!

Jac’s Playground said...

wow, totally amazing its blown me away, I love the way it tells a mini story and is just so straight from the heart. TFS

Sammi said...

WOW :)
This is a brilliant card!
I love your fairytale card to bits!!

I bet your hubby loved it! :)

Happy Anniversary!

Sarah C said...

I htink they'v said it all for me so all I can really add is:

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

hubby's sure to love it

Karen Mortensen said...

WOOHOO! What a totally stunning card! You just get better and better Adele; totally gorgeous!

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Oooooohhhhhh wwwwoooooowwww! This card is just soooooo amazing! There's so much detail in it, you find something new every time you look at it! Absolutely stunning!

I bet you hubby will love it too and will keep it for years to come. Although you do realise that it'll be hard to beat next anniversary, don't you?!

Hey - and it takes something to get Louise speechless! LOL!

Hugs Ruth x

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card Adele - truly beautiful! xxx