Thursday 7 August 2008

Some of my recent stash!!!


I recieved this stash last week but things were so hectic here I never got around to blogging it. I cannot wait to get started on my Xmas cards. Last Xmas I wasn't even stamping so I am trying to get myself organised by getting some mix and match papers and stamping loads of images...then I can sit down and just colour using all the colour tones within the papers. LOL...that's the idea anyway.

I have treated myself to a few wintery Magnolias, I have Ferdy Snow Frog and the Dottie & George Xmas Download collection .......oh......I must catch up with a few things before I can start though!!
I can't wait to play with the "Naughty and Nice" pack!!!!!

2 comments:

DILLY said...

Dilly!
Mweah!

Nice DILLY blog!

¬"

Apryl said...

can I borrow some of your crafting mojo? I seem to have miss placed mine somewhere. I like then new blog makeover very stylish and crafty.