Tuesday 12 August 2008

Free Circular Sentiment Downloads.

Using the free Circular Sentiment Downloads over on Dottie's World I made a card using Princess Dottie from the Dress up Dottie Collection - I have used this image several times before and I love it. I love using liquid pearls on her earrings and necklace and even the little buttons on her shiney shoes!!! ( yeah, I am just a big kid at heart!)

The sentiment downloads are so versatile and I am starting to print off different sizes to get the perfect size I want for my nestabilities etc... I was stunned when Karen blogged her card yesterday to see exactly HOW versatile they are...I would never have thought of printing the sentiment circle off that big!!
Anyway, enough of the waffle, here's my card.






3 comments:

Sammi said...

Oh Adele!! This card is super adorable!! It's very GORGEOUS!! :)

Classroomfree said...

That's gorgeous hun, well done, your talent is amazing.

Forgot to say earlier - love the new look blog :-)

Jo Nevill said...

These are all fabulous Adele, you are such an inspiration. I have left you a little award on my blog to say thank you for your help.

Hugs,

Jo xx