Tuesday 26 August 2008

Rugby George!

Over the last few days we have been TRYING to decorate the hallway- it has been an ongoing job for years and was made ten time worse last year when we had the extension done. We still have so much to do but I now have skirting and architrave in my downstairs toilet and in part of the downstairs hallway. I wonder if it will actually EVER get finished but hey ho, we are one step closer!

In between all the painting and decorating, I have dusted off the sawdust and scrubbed off the gloss paint to make a card order for the lovely Whizzz. I was delighted when she mentioned that she needed a card for a rugby player as it gave me the ideal opportunity to try out Rugby George. Seeing as Whizzz has been taken over by the beady bug, she is swapping me for some papercrafting goodies.....I do hope you like Rugby George!



5 comments:

Whizzz said...

He is PERFECT !!!!
Thankyou so much - I will let you know his reaction when he gets the card on Friday!

Becky said...

Wow Adele, he looks fab!
Love Becky xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I love Rugby George - especially his muddy knees and face! LOL!
Fab card! Ruth x

Nicky said...

Love your card, Rugby George is great, and card is brilliant

Sarah C said...

Like it? I love it! Love the attention to detail with his grubby knees