Wednesday 30 July 2008

So Pretty!

Last night made a personalised men's 40th card and this morning I have sat in the conservatory with the children colouring in!! ...and NO I would not let them anywhere near my Prismacolors!!

I have just put together my first design for the "So Pretty" stamp from Dewdrops Craftz. I had a wonderful time with some sparkly glitter glues and girlie colours. I have taken a few really close up pics of this one to try and show the glitter and detail but they haven't come out too well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Adele that is absolutely beautiful! I love everything about it - gorgeous

Nikki said...

Adele... just a quick comment from Kathleen Rietz.. the artist behind 'So Pretty'

Aaawww..I LOVE THE CARD!!!!!! Adele did a great job. Really, as the illustrator, I feel honored that she did such a great job using my girl. : ) You can tell her I said so.

Really wanted you to know how much we both appreciate your hard work with the images.

Nikki x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Adele, love the card especially the cat! there is a little pressie on my blog for you
Jennie x