Sunday 6 July 2008

Challenging Sunday- Update.

Well I never managed all I set out to but I am pleased anyway. I have done loads of painting! Rather than stop when I had finished the little hallway in the extension, I carried on into the rest of the house and now nearly the whole of the upstairs hallway has had it's first coat!!!

My NVQ emails are up to date, scanned in a few documents and I am waiting for a reply.
Hmmm,,, 3 crafty challenges, perhaps it was a bit optimistic but I did manage 2.
Over on My Time to Craft the challenge this week is to make something with the theme of "seasons." I really wanted to use the same stamp 4 times and make a card for each of the seasons but I only managed a Wintery one!!! Not sure whether to add a few sprigs of holly- might play again tomorrow after work!




4 comments:

NGCARDS said...

great card i love the colours =)
xxx

Jo said...

FAB card, Tilda is as cute as ever. Thanks for taking the time to join in with this week challenge :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xxx

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

thanks for taking part Adele, your work is stunning! I'll be back again :-)