Tuesday 15 July 2008

Just in time!

I have JUST finished this weeks challenge from Cute Card Thursday when I heard the Postie put some letters through my door!!! YIPPPEEEEEE!!! My new Magnolia stamps have arrived along my my first set of Nestabilities!!

Quickly load this, have some lunch and I will have a short time to play before I collect the children from school!!!!!

Right, this weeks challenge (#18) on Cute Card Thursday was to make a card for a child! I thought I would try out one of the Socks downloads from Pink Petticoat...I have had them a while and they have been sitting in a box all coloured in and waiting to be stuck on a card! I tried to make this quite bold and textural.




Not sure you can see but he has lovely glossy teeth and shiny bulbous eyes!

6 comments:

Hazel said...

He's really cute, Adele. Love the sound of your crafty delivery today - look forward to seeing what you make with the stamps.

Andrea, said...

Oh this is brilliant, I love the dinosaur.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

paylin said...

That’s beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards,
x

Deb said...

fabulous card, love your little dinosaur, Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Kathy said...

oh this is sooooo cute!

Love the dino

Richelle said...

Great card! love the dino!