Monday 14 July 2008

One for the Boys!

On a roll today with my first challenge from Spoonful of Sugar:

We would like you to make a Male inspired card. Don’t forget you must include at least one Sugar Nellie, Rachelle Anne Miller or a Hanglar stamp somewhere on your design.

As my stamp collection isn't that extensive (YET!) I choose my little Hamish with Tractor stamp. I have been using some offcut shapes that I have had for absolutely ages, and scraps of paper on my desk to make the "ribbons!" I am so enjoying colouring with my Prismacolors-so relaxing and well worth the money!


4 comments:

Bev said...

Wow, gorgeous card, love the papers! The image is so sweet too

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card I love the sweet image. Thanks for playing along this week :)

Camilla said...

A really cool&gorgeous card for a boy. Love all the elements, and the colours!
Hugs, Camilla.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow, this is fabulous and I love the embossing and the cutie character, Beautifully coloured too, Thanks for joining in our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x