Monday 28 July 2008

The BIG reveal by DewDrop Craftz!

Finally Nikki has released some images of her exciting new range. Pop over and see them on DewDrop Craftz- I hope you like them as much as I do.

I have made 4 cards with these so far which I will load throughout the day...as kiddies allow!


My first was using the school girl stamp;



I made this card for this weeks DARE using papers I have had for a couple of years- as for all the cards I have made with this range, I feel that they can take much bolder papers and embellies...a great excuse to go spending me thinks!

3 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Gorgeous card. The bright colours look fabulous.

Kathryn said...

LOVE your card!!
The textures are fantastic and the stamp is too cute!!
:)

Karen Mortensen said...

It's a really lovely stamp range and your cards are just fabulous! I love your style, you rock girlie!