Saturday 26 July 2008

A daring sneak peek!

I have just finished making my second card with the fabby new range of stamps that Nikki is releasing shortly.........I have rumaged through my paper stash for some bolder patterns and colours and found some scraps from some Cherry Art papers (I think) that I had for a Design team back in 2006....fits in perfectly with this weeks DARE!


"NOW ! - on to this weeks dare - we have a team dare this week, and we were thinking.....with so many new things /latest papers/ trendy stuff constantly coming on the market, we thought it would be nice to have a look back, and dig out some of our 'old' papers and embellishments and make a card with our 'preloved' treasures. I think the tendency these days is to get on the 'latest must have' band wagon, sometimes, its nice to recognise what we already have- even if it isn't the 'latest' embellishment/paper."


Now unfortunately...I am still on my secret mission so I cannot show you the complete card until later on in the week...but here is a little taster!


4 comments:

Rosanne said...

Hmmm, can't wait to see the whole card!

Nick said...

Adele, between you and Nicki you are really teasing us now!
I love what I can see so far!

Jackie said...

Nice one Adele..........look forward to seeing the whole card!
Nikki has asked me to be Guest Designer for August and I am so looking forward to it!

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

I can see from the sneak peek that the colours are great, zingy and refreshing. Look forward to seeing the whole card.