Sunday 20 July 2008

Panic stations now!!

As usual, all my best plans go out the window and despite starting the teacher's cards a while back, I still have another 6 to make before Wednesday. A couple of friends and cyber pals have asked for a few cards and now I am starting to panic.


It's my last day at work tomorrow as the little boy I support is starting school in September, so I am now working strictly in order to meet all the deadlines!! This card is a little good luck wish to give him tomorrow. Not my cup of tea really, not sure I like the paper now but I felt it was appropriate for the card at the time! LOL.


I used the quick and easy template over on Friday Sketchers for this one! Hmmm, think I might be using this a bit more over the next few days!


Right next on list; 6 teacher's cards!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

really cute and so funny.