Sunday 6 July 2008

My First ATC!

This morning I have made my first ever ATC- I am going to send it to one of Chris's work colleagues (and her daughter) who kindly let Jack borrow the complete set of "The Series of Unfortunate events" books.

I took the opportunity from this weeks Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge seeing as I now own a few. I used Tilda with Rosebud again, cut down and embellished with a Prima. I am not a lover of lavenders/purples but a change is as good as a rest they say! Here is my version of "Lavender & lace."

3 comments:

Miaou said...

I rather like that - I love lilac but not lace, like you, but I do think that they work very well together on this card.

Annie said...

thank you for making your first ATC for our lavender and lace theme this week, and it has turned out beautifully. annie x

Leann said...

Big cheers for your first ever ATC ~ it's gorgeous!