Monday 14 July 2008

Andrea's Magnolia Blog CANDY!!!!

AS a new found Magnolia stamper (!!!) I have been blog hopping recently to help me decide which stamps to treat myself to next. (Eargerly drums fingers on desk and hopes Mr Postie will turn up trumps tomorrow!) During my expedition of Blogland I discovoered that Andrea is offering Magnolia Blog Candy!!!!!!! Pop over and take a took.

Andrea has asked anyone entering to tell her what their fav Magnolia stamp is...and why. LOL...seeing as I only have 4 at the moment I am going to decide from those as I cannot truely pass comment on a stamp I haven't worked with.

Hmmm my choice is;

Edwin with Pencil- I love layering him up for a really 3D effect.
Tilda with Daffodil- only used her once so far
Tilda with Rosebud- my first attempt at Magnolia
Tilda with Easter Egg- I have loved the detail on her dress

I think it's a close call, but I will go with Tilda with Rosebud. She was the first Magnolia stamp I used, I love her hair bunches, her quirky little legs and the versatility of her.

......but tomorrow may be acompletely different story!

1 comment:

Andrea, said...

Thanks for linking to my blog candy and good luck!