Monday 30 March 2009

Some news over at DewDrop Craftz!



Yesterday saw the launch of another challenge over a DewDrop Craftz. It was Sarah's turn to challenge us and here is what she came up with.

'Anything but a card'So.. we'd like to see all your creations that aren't a card..
You do not have to use anything from DewDrop Craftz.. but would be great to see them if you do..The winner of this fortnights challenge will win a selection of 6 x 6 papers..


Pop over to see what the rest of the DT came up with and also check out the first releases of the fabby stamp designs by Sally-Ann Hancock more are being released soon so make sure you keep popping back to check them out.

Talking of the new designs Lilly & Flowers dropped through my letter box last week so how could I resist using her for the challenge!


With my confidence and mojo in tatters and no time or energy, I am struggling at the moment, quickly spending a few minutes to blog when I need to be studying for an NVQ assessment for tomorrow that I haven't even touched!!!! I threw this little Post-it note holder together yesterday!

Very quick and easy, nothing fancy. I simply measured for a square, roughly 1cm bigger than the post-it note pad, doubled it to form a rectangle and creased down the middle. Decorated the front and simply tied up with a pretty ribbon. I might pop some sort of hook onto it to hang as I am always losing them on my desk!


4 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Adele, this is fabulous, gorgeous image and colouring. Joey.x

Hazel said...

Saw this on Dewdrop - soooo gorgeous! x

Jac’s Playground said...

Well Adele for someone with a mojo in tatters this is just adorable. xx

Jackie said...

It's lovely Adele. I have your images ready to post in the morning :)