Sunday 22 March 2009

A Dottie Challenge on Mother's Day!

Hope all you mums out there are having a lovely day, I've had tea and breakfast in bed and just about to jump in the shower now! The sun is starting to burn through the mist and it looks like another lovely day ahead of us!

It is my turn again over on Dottie's World to set the challenge and here is what I went for!





I would like you to use two or more charmed downloads on your creations this week. You can mix and match, duplicate an image, resize, whatever you fancy but I need to see two or more images!

Not at all my usual style...if I have one... and I am not at al sure of this card but it was fun to make anyway.


Make sure you pop over to Dottie's World to see the rest of the Design Teams stunning creations.

8 comments:

Juliet said...

Oh I love this Adele - it's beautifully put together and so much fun! Thanks for a great challenge this week.
Juliet xx

Karen Mortensen said...

I love how you have put the sentiment into pictures. Superb work as always!!
Thank you for a fab challenge Adele xxx

having a {me} day said...

WOWEEEE!! I LOVE this card! Love the shapes you have used and the way you have created a story with each image. Also love how you've carried the glittery touch through to each image. Thanks for a fab challenge, it really got the creative cells thinking! katxx

Louly said...

Well I think it's perfect! They look great together and I like how you've used the fancy shape to cut them out. Thanks for setting a fabulous challenge chuck.♥♥

Tara Godfrey said...

This is such a super fun card, Adele! I really love it! Great challenge...really made me get those creative juices flowing!
Hugs,t

ger76 said...

oh this is super cute!!
I love the colours :)

Tasha said...

Oh wow what a beautiful cad i love te our different labels really funky
love tasha xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh this is fantastic Adele, perfect for mothers day. x