Sunday 1 March 2009

Dottie's World- Inspire Me!

This week it's Juliet's turn to set the challenge and what a fabby challenge it is too!

"I don't know about you, but when my mojo has beggared off I often find inspiration from browsing photographs, so I decided to use this photograph of yummy looking cupcakes for the challenge this week.
You can take whatever you like from the photograph: you could focus on the colours, use a cupcake on your work or make a cupcake shaped card - it's up to you. You must include one of the Charmed downloads on your project and please tell us how the photo inspired you."
Now I just could resist the colour combination and set to work with mixture of pink tones mixed in with a few chocolately browns. YUM!
I loved this challenge thank you Juliet, I used Holly Pamper time from the Holly and Madison Download collection, coloured with my gorgeous Copics of course!!

7 comments:

having a {me} day said...

Your Holly is coloured beautifully! I love how you've given a patterned effect to her clothing! Your card has a great layout, I love the flowers and colours. katxx

Juliet said...

These papers are gorgeous Adele and are just perfect for this image. Love the colouring too - how did you achieve that? Glad you liked the challenge.
Juliet xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Beautiful card - beautiful colours! xx

Sammi said...

Super!! Awesome colouring!! You're doing great with the Copics!! :)
Love the card, the colours! It's just LOVELY!!
Sammi
xxx

Karen Mortensen said...

Absolutely gorgeous Adele. I am so in awe of your colouring skills, you are also so neat and everthing is perfect. Fatastic Adele!!

xxx

Louly said...

Adele this is beautiful! I love the colours you've gone with.♥♥♥

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This card is truly gorgeous hunny, and those cupcakes look just as gorgeous!!! lovely colour combination and love those images! have a good evening, linda x