Friday 13 March 2009

Playing catch up again!

It's a been another long and stressful week in the Dingle household. I have only done a few sessions at work, but been playing catch up on my NVQ again as well as updating and typing out ALL our policies and procedures at work. It's been a slow process but bit by bit I am getting there.

Not much time for crafting at all this week although I have just finished a last minute order from a friend, will take pic and blog that later hopefully.

For now I wanted to share a few beautiful cards I received for my birthday last Saturday. I have blogged the "Charmed" cards on Dotties world today, but just couldn't miss out the card from Juliet! Thank you ladies they are beautiful!


Got so much to do in the way of crafting, I so want to get ahead of myself for some of the Design Team work. I also have Mother's Day coming up AND my mum's birthday next week. I have all these idea's in my head but just no time to do them!

I have been thinking of doing the cards for Mother's Day with a flap/pocket to enclose a voucher. I have seen some lovely designs doing this but I just haven't had the time YET! I have been looking at some of the vouchers over at Red letter Day, wouldn't it be great to receive something like that on Mother's Day....CHRIS....are you reading this? Hint, hint! LOL

Best get on, still have so much to do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aww they are really nice for mothers day im sure my mum would like 1 like that .

JuanitaTortilla said...

Hi there Adele!
It's been a while since I popped by. Sorry about that.
Lovely cards. I still admire those gift tags and card you made me for the Vintage Swap!
Too precious to be used... or maybe I am just too much of a sentimental fool :D
Hope you're doing well!
-Juanita

Nicole Bailey said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You're so lucky to get such beautiful cards for your birthday. :O)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.
You have an awesome blog too and you make beautiful cards!
I hope everything works out with the school. I know school stuff and the politics can be frustrating..hang in there...you'll find a solution. :O)