Wednesday 4 March 2009

Copic Colour Challenge #3!

Over on Copics Colour Challenge today is the launch of Challenge #3 and this week it's a sketch.

Now I was quite apprehensive about this as I do tend to take sketches quite literally and panic if they are not exact (really must "loosen up!"LOL) what with that and it being my first card as part of the Design Team I was really unsure of myself and my little effort.

Despite that and trying to not be one who let's thing get me down, I took the bull by the horns and tried something different again! EEEK, not cutie...what ME!!
I took some Crafty Individual stamps, mixed in with a few primas, a bit of acetate and some K &Co paper and ended up with this! The lighting really wasn't very good but I had such fun using my Copics on these images.

Now don't forget to join us for Challenge #3 as we have another great sponsor prize up for grabs.

12 comments:

Claire Mackaness said...

So different well done you! Couldn't avoid the old GA though could you LOL!

Carol Ann said...

This card is just so different from anything else I've seen it's stunning! x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I love the way you have coloured the images - they remind me of some old tinted photos in my grandparents' photo album...Love the embossed acetate too. Ruth xx

Hazel said...

What a lovely combo of colours and textures - great style x

Unknown said...

Hi Adele - I am a frequent visitor to your wonderful blog and a fellow dt member at T & B, although I must confess that I do not always leave a comment - your project today is stunning and really caught my attention! I have also recently bought some copics (ciao) although I do not yet have the variety of colours to complete a project with just the copics. What i have used of them so far, I am really liking and I will be buying some more, although some practice is definitely in order, once I am a bit more practised in them I will definitely join you over at the copic challenge blog! 'till then I'll keep watching!

lol Maria x

Sarah C said...

This card is really lovely Adele. I love the images, they're so sweet xoxo

Tasha said...

This card is stunning and so eye catching i love the set of stamps yu have used and i think its really innovative to use your copics like that the result is awesome
love tasha xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh wow Adele, that's just fantastic! I love the rich colours you have used. It's a triumph my dear xxx

Chrissy D said...

Adele, these are beautiful! I love your take on the challenge. I am glad to be on the DT along with you!

Lisa Kind said...

I take my sketch challenges VERY literally...as my card proves! Yours is very cool! Love that you took a different direction...that's what a challenge is for!

Lisa

Debbie Dolphin said...

love your tag adele.looks fab.im into tags at the moment lol

Toni said...

wow its just stunning fabulous card Toni