Sunday 29 March 2009

Dottie Digi Downloads- Shaped cards!

The challenge over on Dottie's World this week was set by the lovely Lou and this week the challenge is to Shape up!!!! Here's what she had to say!

"You might have spotted that I'm a bit addicted to making shaped cards so I've decided to go with what I love and challenge you all to make a shaped card using one of the Charmed digi stamps. When I say shaped I mean it can be any shape except the usual square or rectangle."
Lou is offering some candy this week so be sure to join in the fun!
Now I will be completely honest here...I have had very little time, very little mojo and what little confidence I had has completely vanished! I struggled with ideas yesterday and just had to go with something at the last minute as my life these last few weeks just hasn't allowed much crafting time.
Not at all happy with it but hey ho! Make sure you pop over and see the wonderful creations the rest of the Design Team have to show-you will not be dissappointed.

7 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Don't know why your not happy with your card I think it has turned out great, well done x

having a {me} day said...

Adele, you are too self critical! I love your card, especially that fabulous window box and the way you have used the RED to pull it all together. katxx

Sarah C said...

Adele, I'm the third person who loves your card. It's brilliant xoxo

Stressed Stamper said...

Fantastic....love the roof...love it all actually

Sarah

Juliet said...

This looks absolutely perfect to me Adele - I really really love it!
Juliet xx

Louly said...

Well Adele I don't agree with you, I tinnk it's brilliant!I think YOU'RE brilliant!

Kim x said...

Adele this card is lovely!! What are you thinking! Great colours, brilliant image and just fab.

Kim x