Wednesday 11 March 2009

Copics Colour Challenge

Today the latest challenge has been set over on Copics Colour Challenge and this week the colours to play with are........



Panic set in at first as I only had one colour and they I spent ages dithering ...as I do...over what colours I should use as alternatives!LOL. I got there eventually and played with my new card for using my Copics on...and my new Label 1 Nesties...I've had them on order since the end of January so I was rather impatient to try them out!

I used Yo8,Y15, y17 for the yellows. V17 and BV04 for the violets and BG09, BG10 and BG15 for the blue/greens.
Pop over to see the stunning creations from the rest of the Design Team, you won't be dissapointed!

11 comments:

tessa said...

beautifull beautifull card!! Love the colors!!

MarkerGeek said...

Lovely!!

The Labels 1 nesties are my absolute faves.

You wouldn't believe how long I dithered over my card for the challenge...over what image to use, papers etc etc. I thought I'd never get it done!

Lisa Kind said...

Very sweet card, Adele!

maddy hill said...

Adele thats a fab card ! and how is the new card measuring up ?

I love mine !

thanks for those leaves i used it on the CC dt card .

maddy

Chrissy D said...

Lovely card - I like the way you combined these colors. I struggled to know which stamp set to use! LOL Thank you for sharing your talent!

Jac’s Playground said...

beautiful card Adele, the colours are fab, love that image. x

Tasha said...

Oh Adele this is so so beautiful and gorgeous its stunning it really is knock your socks off
love tasha xx

Claire Mackaness said...

Lovely as always adele. Theres something for you on my blog

Karen Mortensen said...

Blimming lovely Adele, just fab! Love it!

xxx

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh this card is just so super gorgeous! Love the colors and your coloring is awesome!

shulsart said...

Beautiful card, Adele. Excellent coloring and I love the flower assortment. Thanks for visiting my blog.