Sunday 26 July 2009

Dottie's World- Razzle Dazzle!



It's my turn to set the challenge over at Dottie's World today and as you may know, recentlyI have been a bit busy with studying amongst other things but now I have completed my course and have a bit more time to craft I want to celebrate with a bit of glitz.
I am not really a "bling" type of gal but lets see a bit of razzle dazzle this week please. It could be metallic papers, gems, glitter...whatever takes your fancy but don't forget to include a charmed download!
Here's what I ended up with:
I was quite please with my brads- I covered them with liquid pearls and dipped them in my fine irredescent glitter.....LOL....messy but quite effective.
POp over to see the wonderful creations from the rest of the Design Team, you will not be dissappointed!

6 comments:

June Nelson said...

Its fabulous!! I Love that little image, thanks for visiting my blog and all the kind comments y ou have left me, im ever so grateful xxxxxx

Karen Mortensen said...

Those brads are fabulous Adele! Beautiful card as alwas my love, your colouring is superb!! I just love how you have positioned her on that swirl, an inspired idea.

Well done on completing your course! Woohoo!! Way to go!! xxx

Sarah C said...

Congratulations on finishing your course. Party time :D

Absolutely love this card. Fantastic idea for the brads and I too love how you've sat her on the swirl xxx

Karen said...

This is amazing Adele - I just love it and your colouring of this fairy is just beautiful Think I need to get some of these!!

Karen x

Gunn (Merete) said...

It is fantastic to see your work, all these small and clever details you do. Such as you did with the brads and the way you have your Pixie sitting on the swirl.
I do love to visit your blog and take a look when you post something new.
Hugs
Gunn

Sheila said...

Hiya Adele.
way behind this week on my comments :).. I really love your adorable card hun that pixie is just devine in all her Razzle & Dazzle.
Hugs
Sheila xx