Tuesday 14 July 2009

A baby card for Papertake!




A last minute entry from me, my sister asked for a baby card for twin girls so I threw my text books to one side and got crafting for a little while!

This weeks challenge over on Papertake is: My Favourite Things.
You can really indulge yourselves here - use anything you want as long as there is something favourite of yours on there. So it could be a stamp, or your fave colour combi or papers. Or all of them put together.
Here's what I ended up with;
Goodness I have so many favs;I love making baby cards, blooms especially hydrangeas, copics are a MUST have, metal spacers, pink and green, glittery pens and papers...shall I go on!

6 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh this is so cute. I love how you've hung everything on the line. Gorgeous.
Clare x

Penni said...

What a lovely card - soooo cute.

Hugs
Penni
X

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

gorgeous - i love making baby cards!

Dawny P said...

What a gorgeous card :) I love it - it's just precious chick xx. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

Saskia said...

Beautiful card... so cute! Lovely colours!

Saskia :)

Rima said...

This is so very beautiful!

Rima
www.yarnydays.com