Sunday 5 July 2009

Blooming Beautiful over at Dottie's!



I have been working non-stop with my NVQ, absolutely shattered and now full of cold. My head is pounding, I have a very croaky voice and feeling pretty down to be honest. I have submitted 25 written assessments still waiting for feedback so I cannot even judge any progress I have made.

Anyway, I thought I deserved a little break over the weekend to catch up on a few Design Team projects...so here my first!
Over at Dottie's World! Blooming Beautiful!
"The summer bedding is looking so beautiful at the moment, so this week I would like you to look to your garden (or someone else's garden) for inspiration, be it using flowers on your card, using colours from your garden or it could be some garden wildlife or bug! As usual, use a Charmed download and let your imagination run riot."
I quickly made this up late last night- I just love these Pixies!

I have used Daisy2 from the Pixie Chicks #1 collection

6 comments:

MarkerGeek said...

Oh sweetie, you poor thing. Big hugs. No wonder you're getting run down with everything that you've been doing.

Break definitely well deserved, and necessary if you ask me! Well overdue I expect!

Gorgeous card. :)

Sheila said...

Ohh Adele, I hope you feel better soon hun.
I love your card tho it's just gorgeous... big huges and feel better soon sweetie.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Sarah said...

Oh Adele, I really hope you start to feel better soon!! Sending you lot's of hugs! Such a sweet card, love it!!
Sarah xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Your card is great. So nice colors,and I love the glitter on this Pixie.
Take care, and hopefully your cold disapear in no time.
To take a break and do some relaxing sometimes help.
Hugs Gunn

Tara said...

This is just so pretty Adele! I love the colours you've used on your Pixie, a perfect combo!
Hope you're feeling better soon - sending you big cyber hugs hun ;o) xx

Jac’s Playground said...

I love this it is very pretty and the added sparkle just finishes perfectly.xx