Wednesday 15 July 2009

Copic Colour Challenge goes Peachy!




Well, it's Challenge #22 over at the Copic Colour Challenge Blog and this week the lovely Maddy has made up a sketch to follow.
The Design Team all had a bit of treat this week too as we got to play with some stamps from Peachy Keen! who are this week's sponsors. I struggled to choose but eventually I went for Teddy Angel and I am SO, SO glad I did. He was a dream to colour! I just love this little fella!
I did have to adapt my layout slightly- I do hope Maddy doesn't mind!
Pop over take a look at the other examples from the DT and reach for those Copics to be in with a chance of some Peachy Candy!
Right, all this craftiness....back to the dreaded NVQ! I have been galavanting around a sportsfield with Jack this morning at his sports day!

3 comments:

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Good Morning Adele... OH MY what justice you have done to this stamp! I LOVE the color and the layering! IT is just beautiful! THANK YOU for making our stamps look so great! What a treat to see!! :) GREAT BIG HUGS!!! and thank you ever so much again!! KathyJ

Unknown said...

Kathy's stolen my lines! LOL
She's right! I love the fabulous colouring job you did and Teddy looks amazing popped up like this.
LOVE it!
Viv xx

Brenda said...

WOW! Amazing coloring of this cute stamp! Beautiful card. Brenda