Tuesday 28 July 2009

Copic Buzz Challenge- Animal Antics!



Well it's about time I started getting myself organised, had a bit of a panic last night with my mum, (Mum is you are reading this you are very naughty and I will slap your wrist next time I see you!) I still have SO much to catch up on but I seem to be stuck in "go slow mode" after the mayhem of the last few weeks. I really must get kickstarted and get myself prepared and organised.
Anyway let's get down to some crafty chatter! Yesterday afternoon, Barbara from Copic Buzz Challenge requested for a little bit of help and I jumped in with both feet and no brain, to set todays challenge over on Paper Craft Planet.
In between pacing up and down and trying to get the children settled I threw together a card for

"Anyway the challenge this week is to include some type of animal in your creations, it could be something mystical and magical or a basic domestic pet...there is so much choice out there and I cannot wait to see what you all come up with."

4 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful card - love the image Adele
Sarah

Penni said...

Love this Adele - what a perfect image for the challenge!!

Hugs
Penni
X

MarkerGeek said...

This is fab Adele, I love it!

Rachelxx said...

Love it! Must try to get some crafting time.....................

Hugs Rachelxx