Wednesday 24 October 2007

Goodness, this weeks goals!!

As another week has passed us by on the run up to Christmas I have looked at last weeks aims and failed miserably. I went off on a rather large Xmas tangent and pushed other priorities out of the way. MUST get back on track this week bgut it is nice to see my Xmas stock box growing!! I am still threatening myself with trying to organise a Fundraiser event for Kent Wide Down Syndrome Group...but I don't think I will ever have enough stock or the confidence to do anything about it!!

THis weeks goals are;
1 possibly 2 Birthday Club cards Birthday
card for DD (goodness she will be 6 at end of the month)
Birthday card for SIL
at least 2 Xmas cards
more knitting ongoing
MUST paint woodwork in bedroom-carpet being fitted next week!!!
Paint walls in dining room

Got a lot to do there, but if I don't try I'll never get there...where "there"is!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

This is a gorgeous card, I love black and white this year too!!