Wednesday 24 October 2007

All there in Black and white!!


Tonight I have adapted one of my snow cards to meet a challenge set on Crafts by Carolyn.
CBC-Crew Challenge All there in Black and White.

"I know it's still September but October is only a few days away and then Christmas will be here before you know it... here's a chance to tick a Christmas card off your 'must make' list. We all sit down to enjoy the good old Black & White movies at Christmas so your challenge is to make a B&W Christmas card. You can use a metallic (gold or silver) to accent it if you want but no sneaking other colours in, OK? "
I was soooo tempted to add a dash of this or that but all I used was a few metallic rub ons and a metallic ink on the edges. I added some sparkle with a little irridescent glitter glue!!!
PS the red in the background is just the sheet of card I used as a backdrop...although I was tempted to stick the topper onto it!!LOL.

No comments: