Tuesday 16 October 2007

Been hiding out in my craft room















It's still rather hectic here, had 7 builders here yesterday and loads of "odd jobs" to finish off all over the house!! We are slowly getting there now and even our bathroom has tiles!!!!Yipppeee....I cannot wait for the builders to go so that we can start making it our home again.
With all the activity going on around the house I have locked myself away in my little craft room and tried to play catch up a bit with all the crafting I have missed out on. I finished off my "October cards" for the Birthday club on Just Bex and made a start on some Xmas toppers.
Here there are! 5 Xmas cards for the Just Bex Friday Night Challenge-Alternative Xmas.
This time, we'd like you to make 5 Christmas cards using patterned paper - but NOT Christmas-themed paper.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Adele, thanks for visiting my blog, I didn't realise you had a blog.
You do produce some lovely cards ! Do post the teddies when you have finished.

Hope you are not in too much of a mess ....

Laurie
x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Adele!

pink-petal-designs said...

You have been busy, i LOVE the pink ones.
Sarah x