Saturday 24 March 2007

No crafty time for me!

The last few weeks have just been so hectic. My life has been taken over with paperwork for the LEA. Hopefully there is an end in sight to it all though and in the distance I can picture me at my craft table enjoying some much needed crafty therapy ME time.
On top of all the educational issues with Amelia, we are eagerly waiting our plans from the archietect. Slowly but surely we are sorting our clutter- the garage is looking quite clear now!

My schedule for next week!!

Monday; Appointment with our IPSEA rep, attend meeting with LEA, Jack goes to Beavers (he started last week!

Tuesday: Speech & Language at school with Amelia, Jack goes karate.

Wednesday: Last morning at Family Numeracy Workshop

Thursday: A FREE DAYTIME!! Downs Syndrome meeting/training in evening.

Friday: Last day of school- possibly taking kiddies on an Easter egg hunt.

Saturday: Jack's Karate grading, Kent Wide Down Syndrome Party

Sunday: My day of rest ready for the non stop Easter hols!!!! LOL. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: