Friday 20 April 2018

Craft withdrawal symptoms!

Had a few busy days and not made much time for any creativity. So after a quick run around this morning, a few emails and a flying visit to my mum and dad, I decided that I deserved a bit of craft time.

Slowly but surely I am making (some sort of) progress on the Squeak Shake from Di's Digi Stamps. Now this is the image used for the pencil class over at Kit and Clowder but I am attempting to colour it in with my Copics using the techniques I have learnt from the Marker Class this month!!

EEK, it's scary but exciting, putting new techniques into practice....but I must focus on that word PRACTICE! Yes I mucked up the colours of the chocolate on my first attempt, went too heavy handed with my white pencil on the strawberry....and as for the cup/glass/mug...well I am not even going to bother commenting on how I feel about it! LOL

BUT, am I still loving the process....A BIT, FAT, HUGE YES!!!!!!




Copic Colours Used
For the cream - E000, E51 &E21

For the strawberry - YR31, RV29,R27, R22 & R32

For the mug - W5, W3 & W1

Ooooo....what bit shall I colour next????

Adele
xXx

No comments: