Tuesday 17 April 2018

Copic (Marker) Class almost complete!

I have been lucky enough to have some time to myself and really made the most of the opportunity to colour and relax! I was just so eager to work on the April Class from Kit and Clowder and the image/s from Di's Digi Stamps are just too cute for words!

Chapter 5 - The Cherries





Chapter 6 - The Strawberries

 
(Spot the pink blob on the mouse ear? EEK)

Chapter 7 - The Mice





(I added a bit more depth of colour to the little mouse ear to cover up the blob I made!)



I still have the last Chapter to do which goes through the process of adding a bit of background colour.

Not sure how I am going to use these Class Practice images. I feel reluctant to put them on a card and give away.....they are truly becoming such a part of a learning journey that I may even scrapbook and document them.

Bye for now!

Adele
xXx

No comments: