Tuesday 10 April 2018

Kit and Clowder Eye Class - Chapter 2 with Prismacolors

Not sure about my pencils skills at all but I managed to complete another chapter today...I so needed some crafty therapy after a sleepless night last night and a trip to the hospital with Amelia this morning. My pain is sky high!



Not sure if the pain contributed, but I really struggled with this; I couldn't get a sharp point on my pencils, I tried sharpening and loads of the leads just kept on breaking and I am just not sure how I feel about the finished results.

I know I need to relax and enjoy and not get stressed about "practice" but the constant pain just kept getting in the way today. I am wondering whether or not to just give up with the pencils and concentrate with my Copics!

I am going to take some pain killers tonight, something I don't do very often, and hopefully tomorrow I will feel a bit more positive.

Night, night,

Adele
xXx

No comments: