Sunday 1 April 2018

Kit and Clowder - Colouring Eye Class


I haven't managed much crafting in the last few days so I thought I'd share my latest Chapter of the Kit and Clowder Colouring Eyes Class. I had already coloured in the skin earlier last week, after attempting to clean up my Earth Tone Copic Markers. I am still not happy with them so I have ordered a bottle of Isopropyl Alcohol and will clean them up again.

Colours used: Eyes B39,B28, B24, B12 and B00
                       Skintone E33, E35, E57 and E 21
                       Ears W1, W3 and W5
                       

Things I could do better
Still not happy with the blending and finish of the skin tone.
The colouring of the hair could be much better.

Things I am please with
Love the colours of the eyes and the hair
Love the fact that the Kit and Clowder Classes are putting me well out of my comfort zone.

As part of the Kit and Clowder Community I have also got myself some freebie images and discount codes....got a little collection of lovely new images I just cannot wait to try out...what this space. 

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

love
Adele
xXx


No comments: