Sunday 18 September 2016

Watch out, I have the paint brushes out!

NOT the crafty, creative, artistic sort I am afraid. Emulsion, gloss and eggshell!!!

A few months ago we had a leak under the hand basin in the downstairs toilet, so I decided to give it a bit of a make over. Somehow I just kept going out of the doorway and into the hall! Well, we have been in this house for over 18 years, had the extension built about 9 years ago and I cannot remember a point where the hallway has ever been completely finished. I remember visiting a friend's house years ago and coming home feeling jealous because she had skirting boards and architrave! LOL

Well today, Chris has cut nearly all of the skirting for the downstairs hall, I have been painting like a mad woman but still the downstairs hall isn't finished! It has made a few huge steps forward though. I have gone from a caramel cream to a brilliant white and now giving some of the old furniture a new lease of life with some duck egg eggshell!


Whoop, whoop. So excited. I am about to search for some pretty new knobs! Tee hee hee!

How to decide, so many to chose from.

Adele
xXx

No comments: