Saturday 24 September 2016

OOppps, I did it again!

Thank you Mr Postie! (Does a happy dance)

I NEEDED a few crafty bits and bobs, so in between some of the appointments I had this last week I treated myself!

This is what I NEEDED:


ONE tube of TILA beads. 


and a refill for one of my Copics that has been needed for, literally, years!!!

Ahem, here is what I ordered.


FIVE tubes of TILA beads....I just saw all the pwetty colours and HAD to treat myself. I then proceeded to add another bead tube stand, well I NEEDED that in my vain attempt to organise.

Here are some of my scrummy beads all sitting pretty in my little tube stands! Aren't they lovely?
I think so. With my extras that jumped into the basked I got free delivery and had a 10% off code to use too.


And I just couldn't order one Copic refill could I, especially as they were on offer at Cult Pens for only £5.57. Then as I have been sorting out my Copic stash I just HAD to add a few more colours to my collection. I also ordered a few Faber-Castell Polychromos to try out, once again on offer for 3 for the price of 2. Just when I was about to check out I noticed this Copic Glitter pen that I had been meaning to try out ages ago, so who am I to deny myself the opportunity.


JUST LOOK at all the money I have saved Chris!
(love you lots! kissy, kissy!)

Bye for now.

Adele.
xXx


No comments: